Monobloc – A Portfolio Theme for Tumblr#
Monobloc is a modern and slick portfolio theme for Tumblr, aimed at designers, photographers, illustrators, and all kind of creative folks. Monobloc cleverly implements Ajax functionality for a smooth and polished user experience, while giving you tons of customization options.
- Fully responsive and retina ready—looks great on any device.
- Several built-in Color Schemes to change the mood of your portfolio site in a matter of seconds. To preview the existing color schemes head on to the Theme Demo and click on the “Demo Settings” button on the bottom-right corner. At the time of writing there are five available color schemes: Outer Space, Alto, Dualism, Purple Rain, and Silver.
- Easy color palette customization. You can change the Accent and Link Colors while keeping the chosen color scheme base colors for a quick and painless makeover, or select to override all of the scheme colors for a complete do-over.
- All post types are supported. Even if Photo and Video are the preferred and most obvious post type choices for this kind of theme, Text, Quote, Link, Chat, Audio, and Answer posts are displayed nicely on the grid as well.
- Slick Portfolio Expander for your projects powered by Ajax. Monobloc uses the browser’s pushState() method for a seamless integration between the homepage and permalink pages.
- Filterable portfolio grid the employs a set of user-defined filter terms to leverage Tumblr’s post tags.
- Three different Grid Layout Types: Standard, Segmented Rows, and Masonry.
- Ability to set the number of grid columns for different devices and screen sizes and orientations, from phones to tablets and desktops (for the Standard grid layout type).
- Easily change the thumbnails Aspect Ratio to accommodate square, landscape, or portrait oriented media.
- Easily change the thumbnails divider style (Edison, Zig-zag, Curvy, or Straight).
- Option for Minimal Thumbnail Overlays that does away with buttons and dividers and shows project titles only.
- Slick off-canvas Site Aside with smooth CSS3 transitions that holds your website description, navigation, social icons, and your Twitter feed.
- Option to display a Welcome Screen above the portfolio grid to greet your visitors.
- Supercharged Photosets: display multiple images as Stacked Images, Photoset Grids, or with a slick Flickity Slider.
- Supported pagination styles: Standard, Click to Load More, and Endless Scrolling.
- Use custom “cover” or “featured” images (that appear only on the grid thumbs) for any post of any type, including Photo and Photoset posts.
- Slick Sharing Widget on permalink pages, including services like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest.
- Supports Disqus and Facebook comments.
- Options to display Dribbble, Instagram, and Flickr feeds below the portfolio grid.
- Easily hide Tumblr controls on desktop and mobile for a more “white label” website experience.
- Google Fonts: Monobloc includes a curated selection of body-friendly webfonts you can choose from, plus you can customize buttons and headings with any specimen from the Google fonts directory.
- Social Icons Widget with options for the following services: Email, RSS, Facebook, Skype, 500px, AboutMe, Bandcamp, Behance, Blogger, Codepen, Delicious, DeviantArt, Digg, Dribbble, Dropbox, Envato, Etsy, Flickr, Forrst, Foursquare, Github, GooglePlus, IMDb, Instagram, Kickstarter, Klout, Lastfm, Linkedin, Medium, MySpace, Path, PayPal, Periscope, Picasa, Pinboard, Pinterest, Pocket, Polldaddy, Quora, Rdio, Reddit, Society6, Shop, SoundCloud, Spotify, Squarespace, Stumbleupon, Technorati, Tumblr, Twitch, Vimeo, Vine, WordPress, Yelp, Youtube, and Zerply.
- And much, much more!
We’ve been lovingly crafting Tumblr themes since 2012 and we’re proud of each contribution we’ve made to the Tumblr theme ecosystem. Even though our themes are tested extensively, bugs may still pop up, and when they do, we try to fix them as fast as humanly possible. If you encounter any issue, please send us an email or tweet at us. Our themes come fully backed by friendly, dedicated, one-to-one support.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch for general inquiries and theme suggestions either!
Please keep in mind that support does not include theme installation services or customization services, beyond basic tweaks.